Finding the right talent in the current business environment may prove difficult. Millennials, who make up to 50% of the modern workforce, prefer flexible, non-permanent employment situations. It has led to more employers seeking out services from reputable staffing agencies to diversify their efforts for talent search. Interestingly,
- Approximately 90% of business enterprises in the U.S. use contract employees to run their business with an average tenure span of 10 weeks.
- The temporary jobs contribute to over 3 million workers employed by staffing agencies every week.
- According to the U.S Bureau of Labor, America hires over 16.8 million temporary staff over the year.
More companies are turning to recruitment agencies to find qualified employees for them.
How Do Temp Agencies Work
Temp agencies in Texas act as a link between you as their clients and potential employees, who they hire on behalf of your company. The placement company finds a good fit that fills into your open role. Once a demand is received, the agency sends out applications for your specific post, interviews and conducts a background check if necessary. If the candidate meets the requirement, the agency hires the employee who fills the position.
Benefits of Working with a Temp Agency
- Time-saving: The average time of the hiring process in the U.S. is approximately 22 days. Partnering with a trusted job recruitment agency can save your company’s time through quick and thorough hiring processes. Most agencies have ideal candidates on their wait list to fit in your open positions.
- Flexibility: Working with an agent helps you tap into the incredible value of a fluid workforce. You may hire employees on an on-demand basis such as unexpected shipments, increased orders, employee vacations, and resignations.
- A vast pool of talented job seekers: A recent study shows 84% of new hires do not meet their employer’s expectations. It is a sad situation with all the time and resources invested in the search. To preserve their reputation, temp agencies guarantee additional security when it comes to new hire retention. You may asses the employee for the contract period and hire them permanently through a temp-to-hire policy.
- Reduced Risk: The recruitment agency remains the employer-on-record and is responsible for remuneration, tax payments, and even worker’s compensation covers. From an operational and financial standpoint, your company reduces stress on legal responsibilities involved with being an employer.
How to Choose the Right Temp Agencies in Texas
With over 20,000 staffing companies in the U.S. operating in over 39,000 offices, you are spoiled for choice. However, finding the right partner in your hiring process can increase your productivity. Here are some tips to guide you in selecting the right company.
Be Clear of Your Needs
You must define your hiring requirements. It eases the process of the agency, linking you with the right candidate. What position do you need to fill? Is the position an entry-level or an executive post? Do you require niche skills or a jack of all trades? Outlining your business values and cultures is a necessary prerequisite to you getting the ideal candidate.
Cover All Legal Aspects
You should verify the chosen staffing agency for proper credentials and employment-related legal details. Emphasize on understanding their employee level classification and payroll tax systems. Premium temp agencies in Texas may offer a ‘dual indemnification’ clause that covers both parties if any issue arises.
Maintain a Friendly relationship
You should choose a company that you can have a good rapport. Cultivating a healthy relationship with your trusted temp agency assures high-quality service with a ready flow of reliable workforce. Review their past clients’ experiences through comments on their website or online review sites. Discussing your new workers with your agency may help ease the talent search in future collaborations.
Staffing companies play a vital role in linking the perfect candidates with their clients’ open job opportunities. Finding trustworthy temp agencies in Texas may save you money and time during the search process. You may use the tips above to choose a recruitment firm that meets your standards.