As students across the country work on their college applications, they will be thinking back through all of the ways the projects that they have completed. From using printed circuit board prototypes to other science fair projects, finding the perfect topic for that college admissions scholarship can be a challenge. For students who are looking for that perfect example of how they fell in love with engineering, a specific story about the printed circuit board prototype project that you completed in high school science class may be able to help you stand out from the other applications.
From high school science students to professional engineers, prototype circuit boards are essential. Whether you are looking for the best way to develop a new project or you are trying to find a way to mass produce a hot selling item, quick turn PCB prototypes are the answer.
Consider some of these facts and figures about how PCB assembly services can help both individuals and companies of all sizes reach their production goals:
- PCB assemblies have been integrated into the design and operation of most traffic lights used in North America over the past three decades,
- Surface mount PCB assemblies are up to one-tenth of the size of through-hole circuit assemblies.
- $72.6 billion is the projected amount of the global printed circuit board market is projected to reach by the year 2022.
- Framed stencils have smooth aperture walls and can be used for for Micro BGA’s and 16 Mil pitch and below.
- Performance problems from environmental stresses or problems caused by the manufacturer during the production process are the two basic causes of PCB failure.
- An integrated circuit, sometimes called an IC or microchip, and a hybrid circuit are the two types of circuit assemblies that are available.
Whether you are a brand new engineering student are you are the head of a manufacturing plant, you have likely worked with some type of PCB prototype. Even though they have been used for decades, the PCB industry is expected to continue to grow. In fact, Technavio?s market research analyst predicts the global PCB market to grow at a compound annual growth rate of nearly 3% by the year 2020.
For more information, read this website.