You have let your windows go so long without cleaning it is embarrassing. Once you figured out, however, that you can use a wet scrub cloth, without any real scrubbing really, to take off the layers of dried water, dirt, pollen and whatever else that leaves the spots on the windows outside, this task is a lot less easy to ignore. In fact, with only water, a special scrub cloth, and a window cloth to dry your house looks like a new place. The pictures you took of the before and after with one window done and one before you completed it are amazing. The whole world looks brighter, so while you were really cleaning on the inside of your house, you are actually making it look like you are cleaning the outside as well.
The only comparison that you can make is when you think back to the day when you got your first pair of glasses. The world looked that much different.
The Use of Environmentally Sustainable Cleaning Products Is Growing Increasingly Popular
In addition to simple house cleaning tasks, there are also a number of industrial cleaning tasks that can be achieved with environmentally sustainable cleaning products. With the addition of a dry ice cleaning machine you can actually clean a number of locations and places with the use of dangerous chemicals that were once associated with most cleaning tasks.
Consider these facts and figures about the cleaning industry and the trend toward the use of environmentally sustainable cleaning products:
- One in six Americans gets sick by consuming contaminated foods or beverages, so it is important that all restaurants are as clean as possible.
- Ice blasting is a polishing and cleaning method that was first patented in the year 1955.
- Dry ice blasting uses air compressed at a rate of 80 and 90 PSI to blast pellets of dry ice at a high velocity to clean a wide variety of surfaces.
- Making up 0.05% of the Earth’s atmosphere, carbon dioxide is classified as a natural trace gas.
- Carbon Dioxide is generally harmless and is 40% heavier than the air we breathe and may change atmospheric conditions if dry ice blasting area is not poorly ventilated.
- C can be toxic: 3% to 5% carbon dioxide concentrations may cause rapid breathing and headaches: 7% to 12% intensifies these symptoms and may cause unconsciousness; higher levels can lead to suffocation. All of these levels are toxic.
Finding the right kind of cleaning products can help you make sure that you are able to feel good about the daily, weekly, and monthly chores that you complete.