If you’re company or business has an outdated website you may be seeing a decrease in cyber traffic to your page. This may be due in part to unappealing design, clunky navigation, or simply a lack of high hitting search engine optimization terms in current use. Whatever the case may be creating a new website can help increase the amount of exposure your business can receive from the online marketplace.
Being able to get your name and products out into the cyber marketplace is important; however, in order to navigate your new website into the forefront you need to improve the advertising capabilities that will allow for customers to easily find your page. One of the best ways to go about doing this is by adding SEO keywords to your site, and your sites additional pages.
What Are SEO Keywords?
SEO, standing for ‘search engine optimization’ is a way of getting more exposure via the search results created by major search engines. Have you ever wondered why if you google a specific term, or question, specific sites will be listed above others? This is due to SEO. The search engine ranks sites based on what it believes to be the best geared towards what you’ve asked. This method is different than paid for ads, as it’s not necessarily something you have to pay for; however, SEO companies do exist that will help you create the best content for your new website, but that choice is up to you.
So, what exactly can search engine optimization do for your new website?
The Benefits of SEO
A couple advantages that optimization can bring are:
- Cost Effective Rather than paying a search engine corporation for exposure, it is possible to take advantage of SEO on your own. Additionally even if you use SEO services to help you construct the best content, the costs are much lower than paying for ad space. Some paid for ads make you pay fees for each new click your website gets though that ad. While on the plus side you’re website is receiving more visitors, the costs can quickly stack up making those potential new customers irrelevant to your bottom line.
- Traffic Increase While the effects may not be immediate, you can expect to see a steady rise in visitor rates to your new website by using this tailored method. This means you can expect to see more and more traffic over time as opposed to an onslaught that you potentially will have to pay for.
- Credibility The higher your website appears in the google search bar, the higher your business credibility is. People trust google and rarely search beyond page 2 when looking for products or businesses. Being able to structure your website so that it appears on page one can improve the appeal of your website and products.
- More Companies Are Doing It SEo is rising in popularity among businesses that operate on the web, which is nearly all of them. If you are in a business that has stiff competition, using SEO can help give you a leg up on your competitors. If they haven’t already switched to SEO, it’s nearly assured that they will in the near future.
- The First Sixty Percent Around sixty percent of all google clicks are given to the first result that appears. The remaining forty percent is left to the second and beyond results, which truthfully isn’t a lot. The higher you can move your site, the better your website will do. Using SEO you can become the top google recommendation, especially if you are going through a company that specializes in this optimization.
Creating a new website can be exactly what your business needs; however, optimizing your site with SEO can project it even higher. For the best results a SEO company can help you tailor your site to reach the number 1 google spot, but the return on that investment is well worth it for the new business you can receive.