This is the summer when you are determined to find a house. You have spend some time in the last two years looking, but you have never really committed yourself to finding the right place. This summer, however, is going to be the time when it happens.
You have found a realtor and have created a list of priorities for the house that you want to find. The agent has assured you that with the latest CMA software for realtors use that it will be possible to make sure that there are some good matches.
Real estate software does a great job of making sure that home buyers make the most of the time that they spend looking at houses. With the latest real estate CMA software, in fact, it is possible to only look at houses that match the exact specifications that you are interested in. In fact, in today’s digital age it should come as no surprise that according to the National Association of Realtors, 56% of buyers 36 years old and younger found their homes while they were looking online.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the way that CMA software for realtors can help connect buyers to right purchase:
- $31.8 trillion is the cumulative value of all the homes in the U.S.
- With median home prices rising 16.9% from $177,000 in 2008 to $207,000 in the year 2017, the housing market regained some of the loss from the crash in 2008.
- A percentage that is only expected to rise, Millennials and Gen Yers made up about 34% of home buyers in the year 2017.
- The median sales price of new houses sold as of February 2018 was $326,800, according to the Census Bureau.
- Online searches play a major role in real estate today, and 96% of consumers cited design over content as the main reason they “trusted” a site, according to a recent study.
- 80% of residential growth in the next decade will happen in suburban communities.
Productivity is not only important to realtors, it is important to buyers as well. In fact, if you are someone who is trying to find the right property you will appreciate a realtor who makes use of all the latest technology and platforms to help you find houses to look at that are worth your time. CMA software for realtors is one of the tools that makes the home buying and selling process much easier to successfully navigate.