Marketing strategy is the best way to improve brand awareness. That is what all those ads, commercials, and promotions we see and hear every day are intended to do. Consumers are exposed to an average of 3.000 ads daily, providing a great deal of impression, especially when the same ad is seen or heard several times on the same day.
Improve Brand Awareness with Signage
Many statistics help prove that roadside and other signage help to improve the brand of any business. Signage plays a role in the growth of a company’s sales incredibly, especially in those who live the closest to the business. Take a look at some of these numbers that show proof of signage as improvement of brand awareness:
- 50% of customers a brought into a business due to signage.
- Over three-quarters of customers live within five miles of a company, meaning they see the business’s signs at least 50 times weekly, and even farther away a well-placed sign presents your brand up to 60 times to everyone monthly.
- Studies show that products advertised by signs sell 20% more than those without.
- Almost 85% of those surveyed agree in some manner that signs are a message of the character of a business.
- Over 70% of people are drawn to the messages on roadside signs.
Improve Brand Awareness with Business Vehicles
Much like signage, there is a great benefit to the addition of a company’s brand logo to the car. Advertising on business cars is one way to continually keep that brand or logo in the eye of every person you drive past. This does not have to be the entire redesign of an automobile, but there are some smaller options like the following:
- Car decals
- Car stickers
- Vehicle wraps and car wraps
- Vinyl lettering for vehicles
With all of these signs, from roadside and outdoor signs, there is much to gain from keeping your company’s ad in the eye of thousands who drive by it daily. There are also commercials and print ads that are placed in more traditional places like television, newspaper, and radio. In today’s technology, there are also digital marketing options like social media and your own web publications as well. All of these options can help to improve brand awareness over time. With the number of people who will see your logo or brand during the course of your promotion and increase sales.