The marketing session was empowering. The first time that you were able to see the sets of product packaging mockups
for your new jewelry was intoxicating. You initially thought that you would ship your handcrafted products in simple small plastic bags, but soon realized that you could make a bigger impact if you worked with a team to create a custom shrink wrap packaging that reflect the values that you have. The simplicity of the design is still important, but you want your packages to be identifiable. Whether they are in small boutiques around the city or shipments that you send around the country, the product packaging mockups that you looked at that first day were important.
Today’s marketing plans need to be more than just digital. Although it is important to make sure that you are doing what you can to promote your products on social media an other digital platforms, it is also important to make sure that you are able to create a physical product that promotes your work as well.
Package Marketing Teams Offer a Way to Make Sure That Products Are Both Identifiable and Protected
There are many times when the decisions that we make are affected by visual images and presentation. In addition, there are times when the packaging itself can turn into the a useful product itself. In fact, as many as 90% of consumers reuse product packaging boxes after their purchase. Sheet sets that are stored in small duffle bags from the same sheeting material can later be used for other purposes.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the influence that packing has in today’s competitive market:
- More than 40% of online shoppers indicate that they agree branded packaging makes them more likely to recommend products to friends or share through social media.
- 52% of consumers around the world admit that they make purchasing decisions partially based on whether packaging shows a brand making a positive social or environmental impact.
- Businesses have reported as much as a 30% increase in consumer interest after showing strong attention to updating the packaging for their products.
- 50% of consumers report that they will be influenced and make additional purchases from a brand that uses retail packaging of premium supplies.
- Unfortunately, as many as 95% of new products fail every year.
- Young adults are roughly 74% more likely to share photos of product packaging if they placed an order online, according to the latest research.
If you want to make sure that you are able to connect with your customers it is important to work with a professional marketing crew that can help you send a number of important messages. From selling the product itself to sharing a message about being environmentally friendly about the packaging decisions that they make, companies can help businesses succeed. With the best product packaging mockups, companies can plan a way to create the best marketing strategy.