Plant managers, plant engineers, and plant maintenance workers, as well as those who are in the food and beverage manufacturing facilities rely on specific kinds of equipment and accessories to make sure that their spaces are as effective as possible.
With the latest stainless steel sanitary strainers and sanitary butterfly valves small and local companies can make sure that their spaces are easier to maintain, inspect, and keep clean. For instance, a local brewery and a large soda company need to make sure that they are able to maintain their spaces so that they can be both productive and easy to maintain.
Finding the Right Warehouse and Production Parts Create a Way for Companies to Succeed
Although there are many kinds of stainless steel that are available, Stainless Steel 304 is the number one most common grade of stainless steel that is used throughout a number of industries. One of the advantages of using a versatile kind of stainless steel is that it is easier to clean and keep sanitary. From the sanitary butterfly valves that are used to package and distribute liquids to the sanitary tubing that is used in a number of food and beverage industries, it is important that materials can be easily cleaned and sanitized. consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that stainless steel plays an important role in the world that we live in:
- 88% of the world’s steel is recycled. In fact, two out of three tons of new steel come from old steel, according to the American Iron and Steel Institute.
- In the most typical conditions, stainless steel pipes can easily exceed a lifespan of 100 years.
- Stainless steels are used at temperatures up to 1700° F for 304 and 316 and up to 2000 F for the high temperature stainless grade 309(S) and up to 2100° F for 310(S).
- Laboratory equipment, jet engine parts, boat fittings, food and pharmaceutical processing equipment, and chemical containers are five of the most common applications for Stainless Steel 316.
- Although there are more than 100 grades of stainless steel, the majority are classified into five major groups in the family of stainless steels: austenitic, ferritic, martensitic, duplex, and precipitation-hardening.
Finding the right kinds of materials and equipment can help any business succeed. In fact, the latest advancements in stainless steel offer a great way for companies to succeed in being both very clean and productive.