Today’s business world is an interesting combination of the same kind of work that people that have been doing for years and the technology that should be making all of the processes more efficient. With the installation of voice and data cabling, for instance, companies both large and small can more effectively manage their COMMUNICATION platforms.
- Chamber of Commerce in the U.S. estimates that employee theft costs employers between $20 billion and $40 billion a year. Fortunately, surveillance cameras can help limit some of these problems.
- On average, there are 11 million meetings a day in America, many involving video conferencing and VoIP services.
- Mobile VoIP is poised to hit roughly 1 billion users by 2018.
- Many companies that sell you a low cost, cloud-connected security camera with resolutions between 720 or 1080 pixels.
- Up to 64 million U.S employees hold a job that is compatible at least part-time telework, representing 50% of the workforce.
- New structured cabling techniques can help companies have the most effective communication systems.
- Installation of voice and data cabling platforms offer a way to make sure that all of the departments in your office are able to effectively communicate with one another.
- Communications networks are the basis for how successful a company can be today, as well as the future that a company wants to achieve in the future.
- An advantage of VoIP technology is that it makes phone systems both flexible and portable.
- The installation of voice and data cabling systems is one of the most effective ways that companies can improve the data entry and communication systems within their own space.
- In a recent survey conducted by Sage Research, the increased productivity enabled by internet telephony added as many as 3.9 hours per week, for every employee.
- One single mobile VoIP was set to hit roughly 1 billion users back in the year 2018, and those productivity levels are continuting to increase.
- New VoIP systems that replace traditional phone lines can provide a savings of 20% to 50% on monthly phone bills.
The latest business phone system installations can help both large and small businesses more successfully achieve the goals that they set for themselves.